- All the software, resources, text, images, video, artwork, photos, graphics (collectively called ‘Content’) you can find in this site are protected by copyright laws and are the exclusive property of PSD to Responsive HTML5.
- It is illegal to copy, distribute, modify, sell, transfer, display, transmit, compile or collect in a database, or in any manner commercially exploit any part of the Content or the services.
- By using the website, you also agree not to post any defamatory, threatening, pornographic, offensive, racist, sexist, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate language or content on the site. Such conduct will not be tolerated and we will not provide any services to users whose material promotes such language or content.
- PSD to Responsive HTML5 reserves the right to remove any content it deems as objectionable from the website and offending users can be subjected to serious action by law.
- If you are providing us with source files, it is your responsibility to make sure that all the materials and content you provide are not illegally procured. If any copyright violation occurs, PSD to Responsive HTML5 cannot be held responsible for it.
- We reserve the right to change any content in the site or the services we offer with no prior intimation.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org